Pharmaceutical science and medicine
We provide premier pharmaceutical science journals that fuel advancement at every point in the drug development pipeline and beyond. We uphold industry-standard ethical publishing practices, including following guidelines set out by the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE). Each journal is an essential resource for pharmaceutical science today.
Our medical portfolio consists of over 350 peer-reviewed journals including:
- The Expert Collection series combining the well-established Expert Opinion and Expert Review journals series into one essential and comprehensive collection covering the entire R&D pipeline and 17 different areas of clinical medicine.
- Current Medical Research and Opinion
- Drug Development & Industrial Pharmacy
- Hospital Practice
- Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics
- Journal of Medical Economics
- Leukemia & Lymphoma
- Postgraduate Medicine
The flexibility of our purchasing plans enables you to get the high-value content you need, the way you want it, with your budgets always in mind.
Our dedicated sales team can help you tailor the right content and services for your organization.