Make an impact in your community
Taylor and Francis publishes more than 2,700 high-quality, peer-reviewed journals across a broad range of research areas. We work with a wide and diverse community of experts from a variety of geographies and backgrounds who come together to share and challenge the ideas that shape their fields.
Reach a wide, global audience
Our publications are read by over 120 million scholarly researchers worldwide and are widely recognized as valued resources throughout all of the academic and professional communities we serve including:
- Over 3,000 universities and academic institutions
- Nearly 700 businesses and corporations
- Nearly 200 learned societies, trade and professional associations
- Nearly 400 government agencies
Publish open access
Taylor & Francis publishes over 250 full open access journals, and more than 2,300 subscription journals with an open access option (also known as hybrid journals). Researchers can publish open access with Taylor & Francis across multiple imprints and in a wide variety of subject areas, from archaeology to zoology.
Taylor & Francis Open and Routledge Open journals are part of a high-quality program of rigorously reviewed, rapid-publication open-access journals. Published articles benefit from our editorial, production and marketing expertise, and are available online immediately upon publication to anyone, anywhere, at any time.
Tap into our author services
- Our Author Services site is available to support you every step of the way—from writing papers to getting published.
- Our Manuscript Editing Services include translation, English language editing, manuscript formatting, plagiarism checks, and technical review.
- F1000Research’s innovative publishing model combines the speed of pre-prints with the validation of open peer-review using the latest technology.
Become an editor, board member or reviewer
As you move through your research career, taking on the role of an editor, editorial board member or peer reviewer gives you the opportunity to play a fundamental role in setting and defining the voice of your research community.
Spread the word with unique formats
We have a growing range of tools to support data sharing and alternative forms of research communication such as posters and conference papers.
Enrich the lives of others
Is your research pushing the boundaries of your field? Do you have an idea that could spark a bigger change like the researchers in the podcast series How Researchers Changed the World? We have developed free learning programs to help you deliver impact so that your ideas and research enrich the lives of others.