Subscribe to entire journals of your choice for a more comprehensive view of a specialized subject area.
Subscriptions are available in online and/or print access for most of our 2,800+ journals, and plans can be tailored to your needs.
Why choose subscriptions?
- Tailor your collection on a title-by-title basis
- Access content published since 1997 when you purchase the current volume year of any given title
- Combine print and online access or opt for online access only
- Work with a dedicated sales representative to tailor a customized package for your organization
Contact us to learn more about our subscriptions
Subscribe to an entire collection to ensure you have access to a specific key subject or research area and all content published since 1997.
Why choose our Collections?
- Tailor your content to your specific specialist area
- Choose from 24 subject areas, including General Medicine & Dentistry, Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology, Mental Health & Social Care, and more
- Choose from 16 definitive research and specialist areas, including Oncology, Clinical & Neuropsychology, Computer Science, and more
- Never miss that vital piece of information
Read, download, and engage with individual articles from across the Taylor & Francis journal portfolio via a prepaid, token-based system.
Why choose Article Pass?
- Save between 15-50% on the price of individual articles
- Choose from 4.2 million articles across 2,800+ journals
- Set your limits: buy tokens to cover as many as 2,000 articles, or as few as 50
- Keep control by allowing access for specific individuals in your team
- Keep saving year-on-year by rolling over any unused tokens when you renew
- Create a personalized package based on your organization’s research needs
How can Article Pass work for your organization? Request a personalized quote
Discover the research
Need help deciding which solution best meets your needs? Get in touch and we will help customize the right package for your organization.