The Taylor & Francis Group is committed to disseminating and showcasing strong and innovative South Asian research in the global arena through print and online platforms while maintaining a regional identity. Our goal is to help you realize – and exceed – your aspirations and ambitions for your journals founded on open communication and intelligent engagement.
Building on a tradition of scholarly work in this region, our India office provides local support for editors, authors, publishing partners and learned societies in South Asia while offering the benefits of working with an international publishing company.
- The South Asia programme unites local market knowledge with global reach, offering researchers an excellent online platform with which to discover, read and cite your work, amidst the growing levels of competitive research online. It is complemented by a wide-ranging book publishing programme. Our breadth of titles gives Taylor & Francis expert coverage of your research area and provides an excellent springboard to promote and disseminate your work to the wider community and globally.
- We are proud to engage with our partners within the region through editorial roundtables, author workshops, focus groups, and discussion forums. Our sessions on ‘How to get published in a journal’ have now been attended by more than 3,000 early career and senior researchers and enabled us to engage with local academia on current issues such as article originality and preparation, peer review, author metrics and copyright.
With about 27 peer-reviewed journals currently in our programme, we are constantly looking at expanding our portfolio, now more than ever with open access.
- Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society is one of the oldest and most renowned journals published out of India. The official journal of the Indian Ceramic Society, it celebrated the platinum jubilee of its publication in 2016. The journal’s reputation is widely known, and it is indexed in the Journal Citation Reports®.
- We also co-publish three journals in cooperation with the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers. Two of these – IETE Journal of Research and IETE Technical Review – are the premier journals in Electronics and Telecommunications publishing out of India. Both journals are indexed in the Journal Citation Reports®. An article in IETE Technical Review is India’s first to publish a cartoon abstract.
- All six of our co-published journal titles with Taru Publications have been recently inducted in the Emerging Sources Citations Index®. These journals publish high-quality research in the areas of Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Statistics and Scientometrics.
Our endeavour is to partner with the research community by providing publishing services that serve their needs to communicate their outputs from the research process.