The current price lists for Taylor & Francis journals are below. Changes may be made to these lists during the year; any updated versions will be made available here as soon as they are published.
2023 price lists
- 2023 price list (xlsx)
2022 price lists
- 2022 price list (xlsx)
Price list information
The 2023 prices tab contains all our 2023 prices. Please view this tab to find specific information regarding these prices, such as Journal name, Journal code, ISSN, Volume, Issues per volume, Price group, and Currency.
- The spreadsheet also contains the information on titles and their prices for our title-by-title archive option which allows our mutual customers to purchase a current subscription plus the journal’s online archive. The subscription will allow customers perpetual access to the year paid for and back access to all content on Taylor & Francis Online, which in most cases is back to volume one within the subscription year.
- Journals available as tiered rates are listed at the top of the spreadsheet.
For 2023, we will continue to price our journals in USD, GBP, and EUR (as well as AUD and CAD for a limited number of journals). All subscriptions are charged depending on where the end customer is based.
- Please find here a list of countries that will be charged at the Euro rate.
- Customers in the United States, Mexico, and Canada will be charged at the USD rate (unless there is a CAD rate available).
- Customers in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland will be charged at the GBP rate.
- For countries not stated above, customers will need to pay the Rest of the World USD rate where this is available on our price list and the standard USD price for all other journals. These have been highlighted in blue text for ease of reference.
As previously advised, Taylor & Francis are required to charge applicable VAT and/or GST on all print and online combination subscriptions, in addition to our online-only journals. If you have not yet provided us with your VAT or GST registration number or you need further information, please contact us at [email protected], or [email protected], if you are an agent.
We have provided separate tabs for the following 2023 journal updates:
- Institutional, Title Archive, Corporate and Medical Title Tiered rates
- Open Access Price adjustments – (please note some of the titles have been scaled back up in 2023 resulting in rather large price increases)
- Frequency increase – many of these titles have had an above-average increase taking the content growth into account
- Page increase – many of these titles have had an above-average price increase taking the content growth into account
- T&F no longer publishing in 2023
- Title name changes
- Acquired titles – prices TBC
- Volume changes (carry forwards)
- Pack changes
- List of packs and their components
- Archive purchases for OA titles
- Edition changes – this includes titles flipping to OA. For 2023, only content published from 2023 onwards will be fully open. Archive content will be behind the paywall but will be available in the packages, and available to purchase at the article level. Any institute entitled to perpetual access will have access.
- Print-only options
- List of OA titles
- Combined print issues (TBC)
- List of titles and their print locations
- Online Titles
We have included a list of all journals new to Taylor & Francis for 2023, this can be found on the ‘Acquired titles‘ tab. However, there may continue to be more acquisitions and updates in the coming months and we will ensure you are kept up to date with all changes to the Taylor & Francis journal portfolio.
Please note this is the early agents price list and prices listed are subject to change.