Journal price lists
The current price lists for Taylor & Francis journals are below. Changes may be required to these lists during the year; any updated versions will be made available here as soon as they are published.
2021 price lists
- 2021 price list (xlsx)
2020 price lists
- 2020 price list (xlsx)
Price list information
The 2021 prices tab contains all our 2021 prices. Please view this tab to find specific information regarding these prices, such as: Journal name, Journal code, ISSN, Volume, Issues per volume, Price group, Currency and price.
- Please note all subscriptions where the journal is printed and received within Australia are subject to Australian GST at 10%.
- The spreadsheet also contains the information on titles and their prices for our title-by-title archive option which allows your customers to purchase a current subscription plus the journals online archive. The subscription will allow your customer perpetual access to the year paid for and back access to all content on Taylor & Francis online which in most cases is back to volume one within the subscription year.
- Journals available as tiered rates are listed at the top of the spreadsheet.
For 2021, we will continue to price our journals in USD, GBP and EUR (As well as AUD and CAD for a limited number of journals). All subscriptions are charged depending on where the end customer is based.
- Please find here a list of countries which will be charged at the Euro rate.
- Customers in the United States, Mexico and Canada will be charged at the USD rate (unless there is a Canadian rate available).
- Customers in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland will be charged at the GBP rate.
- For Countries not stated above, customers will need to pay the Rest of World USD rate where available on our pricelist and the standard USD price for all other journals. These have been highlighted in blue text for ease of reference.
As previously advised, we are required to charge applicable VAT on all print and online combination subscriptions, in addition to our online only journals. If you have not yet provided us with your EU VAT registration number or you need further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, if you are an agent.
We have provided separate tabs for the following 2021 journal updates:
- 2021 prices
- Titles sold with archive (titles which are now available to purchase with online access to the archive content pre 1997)
- Medical tiered pricing
- Open Access price adjusted journals
- Frequency increase
- Page increase
- Taylor & Francis no longer publishing
- Merging titles
- Title changes
- New titles
- Acquired titles
- Edition moves
- Volume changes
- New packs
- Packs and components
- Archive purchases for Open Access titles
- Purchase print only titles
- Open Access
- Price freezes
- Print less frequently titles
- Above average price increase titles
- Pack changes
- Print locations
- Online only titles
We have included a list of all journals new to Taylor & Francis for 2021, this can be found on the ‘Acquired titles‘ tab. However, there may continue to be more acquisitions and updates in the coming months and we will ensure you are kept up to date with all changes to the Taylor & Francis journal portfolio.