2023 Convention of the National Communication Association
The NCA 109th Annual Convention: Freedom will take place November 16-19, 2023 in National Harbor, Maryland. It will bring together Communication scholars to address and parse out the nuances of what freedom was, is, and can be.
Taylor & Francis is a world-leading publisher of scholarly communication. We publish 5 million articles across over 2,700 journals, including National Communication Association’s journals:
- Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies
- Communication and Democracy
- Communication and Race – New for 2024
- Communication Education
- Communication Monographs
- Communication Teacher
- Critical Studies in Media Communication
- Journal of Applied Communication Research
- Journal of International and Intercultural Communication
- Quarterly Journal of Speech
- Review of Communication
- Text and Performance Quarterly
How to Get Published and Navigating the NCA Journals
Gaylord National Convention Center
Camellia 3 – Hotel, Ballroom Level
Find journal roles in your subject area with our editor recruitment search tool.
- Reputation Management Online: America’s “Right to Be Forgotten” – New in paperback
- The Rhetoric of Resistance to Prison Education: How the “War on Crime” Became the “War on Criminals”
- Mobile Devices and Technology in Higher Education
- The Twitter Presidency: Donald J. Trump and the Politics of White Rage
Use code NCA109 to get 25% off. This code is valid until November 30 2023, for all print and eBook formats.
For information about publishing with us, please contact:
- Fiona Richmond
Global Head of Portfolio for Media, Communication and Cultural Studies journals
- Felisa Salvago-Keyes
Textbooks and handbooks in family, group, intercultural, interpersonal, organizational, political, and visual communication, as well as advertising, media effects, media psychology, public relations, and communication theory and research methodology.
- Suzanne Richardson
Research monographs, scholarly edited volumes, shortform books and handbooks in all areas of communication studies.
- Alexandra de Brauw
Textbooks, handbooks and professional guides in public speaking; rhetoric, composition, and writing studies; technical, scientific, environmental, health, and risk communication; argumentation and persuasion; communication law and ethics; and media management and economics.
Communication & Media Studies NetworkUnderstand how you can easily transfer your rejected manuscript to another journal in the network
Journal networks are a new feature of our popular article transfers program. If you’ve received an invitation to transfer your manuscript, or are interested in submitting an article, read on to find out how the Communication Studies & Media Studies Network can save you time and help you find the right home for your research.