As a leading publisher of trusted science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences research, Taylor & Francis is committed to helping public health authorities, researchers, clinicians and the general public contain and manage the spread of COVID-19.
This microsite provides links and references to all relevant COVID-19 research articles, book chapters and information that can be freely accessed on Taylor & Francis Online and Taylor & Francis ebooks in support of the global efforts in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and further research into COVID-19. As signatories to NIH’s Access to Research initiative, along with the Wellcome Trust’s coordinated action on sharing research data and findings relevant to the outbreak, Taylor & Francis has been working with WHO to ensure this content is clearly signposted. We are also aligning the OSTP’s initiative to centralise resources on PubMed and are currently working with them to ensure rapid human and machine-readable access (where possible) to research articles and data through the NLM’s LitCovid portal.
More research in this field has been collated by colleagues at F1000Research, through a dedicated Gateway which showcases research published in this area, including preprints, to ensure immediate access to the latest research developments https://f1000research.com/gateways/disease_outbreaks/coronavirus
Prioritising rapid publication of COVID-19 materials
We are working with our editors to prioritise peer review of all relevant research. We are also focusing our workflow to ensure that materials related to the outbreak are fast-tracked through the publication process once they are approved. Editors are proactively encouraging authors to publish and share the data that forms the basis of their research in line with FAIR data principles, and our own data policies.
We are continually monitoring the developments of the coronavirus and spread of COVID-19, and we will continue to update the content on this site on a regular basis.
1-46 of 3,700+ results.
Access the full Coronavirus Research Archive
- reviewVertical Transmission of Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) from Infected Pregnant Mothers to Neonates: A Review
- case reportA case of imported COVID-19 diagnosed by PCR-positive lower respiratory specimen but with PCR-negative throat swabs
- reviewMonoclonal antibodies in relapsed/refractory myeloma: updated evidence from clinical trials, real-life studies, and meta-analyses
- ArticleIdentification of Chymotrypsin-like Protease Inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 Via Integrated Computational Approach
- ArticleIn-silico approaches to detect inhibitors of the human severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus envelope protein ion channel
- ArticleMetabolism and disposition of corylifol A from Psoralea corylifolia: metabolite mapping, isozyme contribution, species differences and identification of efflux transporters for corylifol A-O-glucuronide in HeLa1A1 cells
- ArticleOpen Mic: reciprocity, parallel process, and mutual aid in a discussion group for faculty working with adult students
- ArticleRisk analysis by integrated fuzzy expected value method and fuzzy failure mode and effect analysis for an elevated metro rail project of Ahmedabad, India
- ArticleStudy on the public psychological states and its related factors during the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in some regions of China
- editorialRules for scientific progress while living with the COVID-19 Pandemic: from ‘benchside’ to ‘fireside.’
- ArticleEconomic and Monetary Union at twenty: a stocktaking of a tumultuous second decade: introduction
- editorialCOVID-19, Risk, Fear, and Fall-out
- ArticleTaking back vacant property
- editorialGeocarto International’s on-going long-term mission to publish research on Earth Observations and GIS: Our notable contributions to Sustainability Development Goals of the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- ArticleCrippled community governance and suppressed scientific/professional communities: a critical assessment of failed early warning for the COVID-19 outbreak in China
- ArticleRethinking game consumption in tourism: a case of the 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia outbreak in China
- ArticlePerspectives from mainland China, Hong Kong and the UK on the development of China’s auditing firms: implications and a research agenda
- reviewCOVID-19, an emerging coronavirus infection: advances and prospects in designing and developing vaccines, immunotherapeutics, and therapeutics
- reviewCan the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Affect the Eyes? A Review of Coronaviruses and Ocular Implications in Humans and Animals
- ArticleExploring the structural aspects of ureido-amino acid-based APN inhibitors: a validated comparative multi-QSAR modelling study