As a leading publisher of trusted science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences research, Taylor & Francis is committed to helping public health authorities, researchers, clinicians and the general public contain and manage the spread of COVID-19.
This microsite provides links and references to all relevant COVID-19 research articles, book chapters and information that can be freely accessed on Taylor & Francis Online and Taylor & Francis ebooks in support of the global efforts in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and further research into COVID-19. As signatories to NIH’s Access to Research initiative, along with the Wellcome Trust’s coordinated action on sharing research data and findings relevant to the outbreak, Taylor & Francis has been working with WHO to ensure this content is clearly signposted. We are also aligning the OSTP’s initiative to centralise resources on PubMed and are currently working with them to ensure rapid human and machine-readable access (where possible) to research articles and data through the NLM’s LitCovid portal.
More research in this field has been collated by colleagues at F1000Research, through a dedicated Gateway which showcases research published in this area, including preprints, to ensure immediate access to the latest research developments https://f1000research.com/gateways/disease_outbreaks/coronavirus
Prioritising rapid publication of COVID-19 materials
We are working with our editors to prioritise peer review of all relevant research. We are also focusing our workflow to ensure that materials related to the outbreak are fast-tracked through the publication process once they are approved. Editors are proactively encouraging authors to publish and share the data that forms the basis of their research in line with FAIR data principles, and our own data policies.
We are continually monitoring the developments of the coronavirus and spread of COVID-19, and we will continue to update the content on this site on a regular basis.
1-65 of 4,200+ results.
Access the full Coronavirus Research Archive
- ArticleAnnouncement Information Provided by United States’ Public Libraries during the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic
- review articleDevelopment of remdesivir repositioning as a nucleotide analog against COVID-19 RNA dependent RNA polymerase
- review articleRemdesivir in the treatment of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): a simplified summary
- ArticleTruncated human angiotensin converting enzyme 2; a potential inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein and potent COVID-19 therapeutic agent
- ArticleIdentification of potential molecules against COVID-19 main protease through structure-guided virtual screening approach
- ArticleCore competencies for combatting crisis: fusing ethics, cultural competence, and cognitive flexibility in counseling
- ArticleThe Platform Political Economy of FinTech: Reintermediation, Consolidation and Capitalisation
- ArticleSouth Korea’s fast response to coronavirus disease: implications on public policy and public management theory
- Article‘The economy’ as if people mattered: revisiting critiques of economic growth in a time of crisis
- ArticleUnderstanding India’s urban dengue surveillance: A qualitative policy analysis of Hyderabad district
- ArticleWithanone and Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester are Predicted to Interact with Main Protease (Mpro) of SARS-CoV-2 and Inhibit its Activity
- ArticleExploring the antecedents of high mobility among ship officers: empirical evidence from Australia
- ArticleNew development: COVID-19 as an accelerator of digital transformation in public service delivery
- editorialReview editorial
- ArticleChina as A Revisionist Power in Indo-Pacific and India’s Perception: A Power-Partner Contention
- ArticleNear-term pregnant women’s attitude toward, concern about and knowledge of the COVID-19 pandemic
- ArticleAntenatal corticosteroids for pregnant women with COVID-19 infection and preterm prelabor rupture of membranes: a decision analysis
- ArticleVexing, Veiled, and Inequitable: Social Distancing and the “Rights” Divide in the Age of COVID-19
- reviewTreating Insomnia during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Observations and Perspectives from a Behavioral Sleep Medicine Clinic
- ArticleImplications of the lack of a unified research project framework: an investigation into the registration of clinical trials of COVID-19
- ArticleCan 3D printing of oral drugs help fight the current COVID-19 pandemic (and similar crisis in the future)?
- review articleAnti-Coagulant and Anti-Platelet Therapy in the COVID-19 Patient: A Best Practices Quality Initiative Across a Large Health System
- case reportRapid Mobilization of a Virtual Pediatric Chronic Pain Clinic in Canada During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- case reportOrbital cellulitis, sinusitis and intracranial abnormalities in two adolescents with COVID-19
- ArticleDo Street-Level Bureaucrats Exhibit Transformational Leadership for Influencing Sound Governance and Citizens’ Satisfaction?
- editorialAre we looking under the lamp although we know the lost key is somewhere else? Or is it just about the egg?
- ArticleIn-silico homology assisted identification of inhibitor of RNA binding against 2019-nCoV N-protein (N terminal domain)
- ArticlePotential inhibitors of coronavirus 3-chymotrypsin-like protease (3CLpro): an in silico screening of alkaloids and terpenoids from African medicinal plants
- ArticleChinese herbal medicine for SARS and SARS-CoV-2 treatment and prevention, encouraging using herbal medicine for COVID-19 outbreak
- ArticleEven more to handle: Additional sources of stress and trauma for clients from marginalized racial and ethnic groups in the United States during the COVID-19 pandemic
- ArticleLand use challenges, sustainability and the spatial planning balancing act: Insights from Sweden and Switzerland
- ArticleStudents’ interactions in online asynchronous discussions in qualitative research methods coursework
- editorialGeographical information science for the United Nations’ 2030 agenda for sustainable development
- ArticleMultifunctional nano-magnetic particles assisted viral RNA-extraction protocol for potential detection of COVID-19
- case reportShared voices of Filipino occupational therapists during the COVID-19 pandemic: reflections from an online forum
- ArticleFrom ‘Chinky’ to ‘Coronavirus’: racism against Northeast Indians during the Covid-19 pandemic
- reviewCOVID 19 in neonates
- ArticleEffects of the COVID-19 pandemic on anxiety and depressive symptoms in pregnant women: a preliminary study
- ArticleEU Regulatory Developments
- ArticleThe psychology of coronavirus fear: Are healthcare professionals suffering from corona-phobia?