As a leading publisher of trusted science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences research, Taylor & Francis is committed to helping public health authorities, researchers, clinicians and the general public contain and manage the spread of COVID-19.
This microsite provides links and references to all relevant COVID-19 research articles, book chapters and information that can be freely accessed on Taylor & Francis Online and Taylor & Francis ebooks in support of the global efforts in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and further research into COVID-19. As signatories to NIH’s Access to Research initiative, along with the Wellcome Trust’s coordinated action on sharing research data and findings relevant to the outbreak, Taylor & Francis has been working with WHO to ensure this content is clearly signposted. We are also aligning the OSTP’s initiative to centralise resources on PubMed and are currently working with them to ensure rapid human and machine-readable access (where possible) to research articles and data through the NLM’s LitCovid portal.
More research in this field has been collated by colleagues at F1000Research, through a dedicated Gateway which showcases research published in this area, including preprints, to ensure immediate access to the latest research developments https://f1000research.com/gateways/disease_outbreaks/coronavirus
Prioritising rapid publication of COVID-19 materials
We are working with our editors to prioritise peer review of all relevant research. We are also focusing our workflow to ensure that materials related to the outbreak are fast-tracked through the publication process once they are approved. Editors are proactively encouraging authors to publish and share the data that forms the basis of their research in line with FAIR data principles, and our own data policies.
We are continually monitoring the developments of the coronavirus and spread of COVID-19, and we will continue to update the content on this site on a regular basis.
1-45 of 1,400+ results.
Access the full Coronavirus Research Archive
- ArticleCrippled community governance and suppressed scientific/professional communities: a critical assessment of failed early warning for the COVID-19 outbreak in China
- reviewHypothesis for potential pathogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 infection——a review of immune changes in patients with viral pneumonia
- reviewCOVID-19, an emerging coronavirus infection: advances and prospects in designing and developing vaccines, immunotherapeutics, and therapeutics
- reviewCan the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Affect the Eyes? A Review of Coronaviruses and Ocular Implications in Humans and Animals
- ArticleMetabolism and disposition of corylifol A from Psoralea corylifolia: metabolite mapping, isozyme contribution, species differences, and identification of efflux transporters for corylifol A-O-glucuronide in HeLa1A1 cells
- ArticleRethinking game consumption in tourism: a case of the 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia outbreak in China
- ArticleDesigning of a multi-epitope vaccine candidate against Nipah virus by in silico approach: a putative prophylactic solution for the deadly virus
- review article2019 novel coronavirus: an emerging global threat
- ArticlePerspectives from mainland China, Hong Kong and the UK on the development of China’s auditing firms: implications and a research agenda
- ArticleExploring the structural aspects of ureido-amino acid-based APN inhibitors: a validated comparative multi-QSAR modelling study
- book reviewHousing Policy in Australia: A Case for System Reform: by H. Pawson V. Milligan and J. Yates, Singapore, Palgrave Macmillan, 2020, 368 pp., £72.79 (hardback), ISBN 978-981-15-0779-3
- review articleSpatiotemporal event detection: a review
- ArticleLate Neoproterozoic mafic sills in the Suizhou area of the South Qinling block: constraints for the tectonic evolution of the northern margin of the Yangtze craton
- ArticlePathology and immunohistochemical evaluation of lungs of cattle slaughtered at metropolitan abattoirs in Nigeria and Ghana
- ArticleProblematising the (in)visibility of racialized and gendered British Chineseness in youth health and physical cultures
- ArticleAssessment of efficacy of Oseltamivir-Azithromycin combination therapy in prevention of Influenza-A (H1N1)pdm09 infection complications and rapidity of symptoms relief
- ArticleThe Effects of Social Media Use on Preventive Behaviors during Infectious Disease Outbreaks: The Mediating Role of Self-relevant Emotions and Public Risk Perception
- article commentaryEffects of misleading media coverage on public health crisis: a case of the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak in China
- case reportAcute haemorrhagic pericarditis: an unusual presentation of Chlamydophila pneumoniae pneumonia infection
- article commentaryAre we ready for the new fatal Coronavirus: scenario of Pakistan?
- ArticleLong-term trends in seasonality of mortality in urban Madagascar: the role of the epidemiological transition
- ArticleA food-responsive switch modulates TFEB and autophagy, and determines susceptibility to coxsackievirus infection and pancreatitis
- brief reportCrimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus replication imposes hyper-lipidation of MAP1LC3 in epithelial cells