As a leading publisher of trusted science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences research, Taylor & Francis is committed to helping public health authorities, researchers, clinicians and the general public contain and manage the spread of COVID-19.
This microsite provides links and references to all relevant COVID-19 research articles, book chapters and information that can be freely accessed on Taylor & Francis Online and Taylor & Francis ebooks in support of the global efforts in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and further research into COVID-19. As signatories to NIH’s Access to Research initiative, along with the Wellcome Trust’s coordinated action on sharing research data and findings relevant to the outbreak, Taylor & Francis has been working with WHO to ensure this content is clearly signposted. We are also aligning the OSTP’s initiative to centralise resources on PubMed and are currently working with them to ensure rapid human and machine-readable access (where possible) to research articles and data through the NLM’s LitCovid portal.
More research in this field has been collated by colleagues at F1000Research, through a dedicated Gateway which showcases research published in this area, including preprints, to ensure immediate access to the latest research developments https://f1000research.com/gateways/disease_outbreaks/coronavirus
Prioritising rapid publication of COVID-19 materials
We are working with our editors to prioritise peer review of all relevant research. We are also focusing our workflow to ensure that materials related to the outbreak are fast-tracked through the publication process once they are approved. Editors are proactively encouraging authors to publish and share the data that forms the basis of their research in line with FAIR data principles, and our own data policies.
We are continually monitoring the developments of the coronavirus and spread of COVID-19, and we will continue to update the content on this site on a regular basis.
1-65 of 4,300+ results.
Access the full Coronavirus Research Archive
- Article‘Well that’s the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! No excuse’. A discourse analysis of social media users’ othering of non-attenders for cervical screening
- ArticleTopological Indices of Some Chemical Structures Applied for the Treatment of COVID-19 Patients
- ArticleCombating Disinformation on Social Media: Multilevel Governance and Distributed Accountability in Europe
- ArticleEvaluating the use of posterior oropharyngeal saliva in a point-of-care assay for the detection of SARS-CoV-2
- case reportSuccessful treatment by mycophenolate mofetil of subacute progressive interstitial lung disease associated with systemic lupus erythematosus
- review‘Marginal’ student mobilities: Cruel promise, everyday mobile belonging and emotional geographies
- reviewCRISPR-cas systems based molecular diagnostic tool for infectious diseases and emerging 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pneumonia
- ArticleFragment tailoring strategy to design novel chemical entities as potential binders of novel corona virus main protease
- ArticleTraining disrupted: Practical tips for supporting competency-based medical education during the COVID-19 pandemic
- ArticleOptimizing resilience and wellbeing for healthcare professions trainees and healthcare professionals during public health crises - Practical tips for an ‘integrative resilience’ approach
- ArticleTowards nexus-based governance: defining interactions between economic activities and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- ArticleThe smart city as time-space cartographer in COVID-19 control: the South Korean strategy and democratic control of surveillance technology
- ArticleIntegration of spatialization and individualization: the future of epidemic modelling for communicable diseases
- ArticleImmunization with porcine epidemic diarrhea virus harbouring Fc domain of IgG enhances antibody production in pigs
- review articleCovid-19 induced superimposed bacterial infection
- ArticleIdentification of phytochemical inhibitors against main protease of COVID-19 using molecular modeling approaches
- ArticleRepurposing approved drugs as inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 S-protein from molecular modeling and virtual screening
- ArticleStructural and Simulation analysis of hot spot residues interactions of SARS-CoV 2 with Human ACE2 receptor
- review articleCaring Management in the New Economy, Socially Responsible Behaviour Through Spirituality
- ArticleResponse to Fugard and Hines
- ArticleFactors influencing Muslim and non-Muslim consumers’ consumption behavior: A case study on halal food
- ArticleDebate: safeguarding democracy during pandemics. Social distancing, postal, or internet voting—the good, the bad or the ugly?
- editorialPremature evaluation? Some cautionary thoughts on global pandemics and scholarly publishing
- ArticleRussian Territories of Outrunning Development in Mono-Cities: Current and Prospective Opportunities for Foreign Investment into Manufacturing
- ArticleMental Health and Its Influencing Factors among Self-Isolating Ordinary Citizens during the Beginning Epidemic of COVID-19
- ArticleRewilding the world in the postcolonial age: On the nexus between cultural production and species politics
- ArticleParents’ perceptions on physical activity for their children with autism spectrum disorders during the novel Coronavirus outbreak
- ArticleConfirmation Bias in the Era of Mobile News Consumption: The Social and Psychological Dimensions