Taylor & Francis publishes leading African and African Studies journals, disseminating and showcasing African research in the global online environment across a spectrum of subject areas, from the arts to zoology, economics to the environment, mathematics to music.
Building on a strong tradition of scholarly work on Africa, Taylor & Francis operates from an editorial office in Cape Town to support and strengthen regional journals in collaboration with learned societies and institutions. A key component of our African operation is to partner with regional co-publishers, namely UNISA Press, Medpharm and NISC, utilizing local publishing networks and expertise. We also support Open Access options for authors and offer regional rates through our local co-publishers.
We are proud to announce that as from 2016, the following new additions have joined our journals portfolio:
- African Economic and Social Development Review
- de arte
- Journal of African Development Alternatives
- Journal of the African Literature Association
- Journal of African Transformation
- Journal of Early Christian History
- Pan-African Economic and Political Review
- South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- South African Journal on Human Rights
- United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)