Whatever your query, our Customer Services team is here to help. Our dedicated team works from offices around the world to provide support to help you with your purchase and to make online access easy. Whether you’re a librarian or a researcher, a bookseller or an avid reader, we’re here to help.
If you need help, you can either browse our help pages, or get in touch using the contact details below.
For general queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please choose the relevant email address from the list below.
You may also find the answer to your query via our product-specific help pages.
- Purchasing Routledge Books – The Americas - email@example.com
- Purchasing Routledge Books - UK/ROW - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchasing CRC Press Books - email@example.com
- Taylor & Francis Online – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taylor & Francis eBooks – email@example.com
- CRCnetBASE - firstname.lastname@example.org
- English Historical Documents Online – email@example.com
- Europa World - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Europa World of Learning - email@example.com
- The IISS Armed Conflict Database - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy Online - email@example.com
- Routledge Performance Archive – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Routledge Reference Online - email@example.com
- South Asia Archive - firstname.lastname@example.org
- World Who's Who - email@example.com
Browse our help pages
We have tailored help pages to help you get the most from our products and online services.
Our online platforms
- Taylor & Francis Online
- Taylor & Francis eBooks
- English Historical Documents Online
- Europa World
- The Europa World of Learning
- The IISS Armed Conflict Database
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy Online
- Routledge Performance Archive
- Routledge Reference Online
- South Asia Archive
- World Who's Who
We also have great customer-specific resources available for: