If you are seeking permission to use a small selection of text, chapters, figures, tables, illustrations or images from a Taylor & Francis book (incorporating the Routledge, Focal Press, Psychology Press, CRC Press and Productivity Press imprints) be this in English or another language, please contact our books permissions team with your request following the process outlined below:
Step 1: If you are an author seeking permission to reuse your own material in another publication OR are seeking permission to use material from a Taylor & Francis book in an academic dissertation or thesis, please submit your request through the PLSClear permissions management service: http://www.plsclear.com.
Step 2: If you are seeking permission for any other use please send your request via the Copyright Clearance Center’s permissions clearing service:
Copyright Clearance Center (CCC)
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
Tel: +1 (978) 646-2600
Fax: +1 (978) 646-8633
Step 3: If your requested title is not available from the Copyright Clearance Center please download and complete the form below and send it to the e-mail address indicated at the bottom of the form.
Commercial publishing houses, university presses and companies and organisations wanting to translate and publish a Taylor & Francis book in its entirety, acquire English reprint rights, audio or film rights or any other subsidiary rights can contact our rights sales team using the contact details below.
Please note that in the case of translation rights enquiries the Taylor & Francis rights sales team does not deal directly with individual translators. We advise individual translators to identify and contact a suitable foreign language publisher for their proposed translation and then ask this publisher to contact the Taylor & Francis rights team directly using the contact details provided below.
For books published under our Routledge, Focal Press and Psychology Press imprints please contact:
- Adele Parker, Head of Rights, UK for enquiries from Western Europe (excluding France, Greece, Spain and Portugal), Scandinavia, and Japan. Also, all enquiries for audiobooks, book clubs, film rights, English language reprints and digital coursepack licences.
- Tim Spanner, Rights & Permissions Manager, UK for enquiries from Spanish speaking Latin America, Spain, Brazil and Portugal.
- Constance Govindin, Senior Rights Executive for enquiries from France, Greece, Middle East, Israel and Turkey.
- Michael Gibbons, Rights Executive for enquiries from Korea and Eastern Europe.
- Hansen Lim, Rights Licensing and Sales Executive for enquiries from Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Mailing Address (for Routledge, Focal Press and Psychology Press rights enquiries):
Adele Parker, Head of Rights, UK
Taylor & Francis Group
3 Park Square, Milton Park,
Abingdon OX14 4RN
Tel: +44 207 017 6000
For books published under our CRC Press and Productivity Press imprints (including books previously published by Garland Science) please contact:
- Betty Sheehan, Rights Manager, US for enquiries from Western Europe (excluding Spain and Portugal), Scandinavia, Korea, Middle East, Israel and Turkey. Also, all enquiries for database and digital coursepack licensing as well as film, reprint and book club requests.
- Lenna Stites, Rights Associate, US for enquiries from Spanish speaking Latin America, Spain, Brazil, Portugal, Eastern Europe, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. Also, all enquiries for audio rights.
Mailing Address (for CRC Press and Productivity Press rights enquiries):
Betty Sheehan, Rights Manager, US
Taylor & Francis Group LLC.
52 Vanderbilt Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Telephone: +1 917 351 7145
For all Chinese language requests please contact:
- Daisy Li, Rights Executive for CRC Press (including books previously published under our Garland Science imprint), Productivity Press, Focal Press, and Routledge Built Environment titles, for enquiries for Simplified Chinese rights in Mainland China.
- Yaxi Yin, Rights Executive for Routledge HSS (Humanities/Education/Social Sciences/Behavioural Sciences), including Psychology Press titles, for enquiries for Simplified Chinese rights in Mainland China.
- Summer Liu, Rights Manager, all China rights business requests, and Complex Chinese (both Routledge and CRC Press) enquiries from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau.
Mailing Address (for all Chinese language requests):
Taylor & Francis Group China
Room 2103 Culture Square
Jia#59 Zhongguancun St