Please find here (.xlsx 1MB) the Taylor & Francis journals 2017 price list. As in previous years we are aware that you need these prices as soon as possible so we have put this together prior to our official price list being made available on our Taylor & Francis website.
Please note any amendments to this price list will be confirmed to you in our Agents Newsletter.
Journals prices 2017
This tab contains all of our 2017 prices. Please find to follow specific information regarding these prices.
- Journal name, Journal Code, ISSN, Volume, Issues per volume, Price Group, Currency and Price are all included
- Please note all subscriptions where the journal is printed and received within Australia are subject to Australian GST at 10%.
- The spreadsheet also contains the information on titles and their prices for our title-by-title archive option which allows your customers to purchase a current subscription plus the journals online archive. The subscription will allow your customer perpetual access to the year paid for and back access to all content on Taylor & Francis online which in most cases is back to volume one within the subscription year.
- Journals available as tiered rates are listed at the top of the spreadsheet.
For 2017, we will continue to price our journals in USD, GBP and Euro (As well as AUD and CAD for a limited number of journals). All Subscriptions are charged depending on where the end customer is based.
- Please find here a list of countries which will be charged at the Euro rate.
- Customers in the United States, Mexico and Canada will be charged at the USD rate (unless there is a Canadian rate available).
- Customers in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland will be charged at the GBP rate.
- For Countries not stated above, customers will need to pay the Rest of World USD rate where available on our pricelist and the standard USD price for all other journals. These have been highlighted in blue writing for ease of reference.
As previously advised, we are required to charge applicable VAT on all print and online combination subscriptions, in addition to our online only journals. If you have not yet provided us with your EU VAT registration number or you need further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New for 2017
We are introducing a new policy around archival access included with a print plus online or online only subscription. If a library purchased a subscription to a volume from 1997 onwards, Taylor & Francis will continue to provide online access to the content, where available, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
From 2017 Taylor & Francis will implement a generous 20 year rolling archive in addition to the current year (i.e. a 2017 subscription will include online access back to 1997) at no additional cost while the subscription is maintained.
We have provided separate tabs for the following 2017 journal updates.
- 2017 Prices
- Titles sold with Archive (Titles which are now available to purchase with online access to the archive content pre 1997)
- Open Access price adjusted journals
- Frequency increase
- Page increase
- Taylor & Francis no longer publishing
- Change in publisher
- Merging titles
- Title change
- New Titles
- Acquired Titles
- Volume changes
- New packs
- Changing packs
- Edition moves
- Purchase Print only titles
- Open Access
- Price freezes
We have included a list of all journals new to Taylor & Francis for 2017, this can be found on the 'Acquired titles' tab. However, there may continue to be more acquisitions and updates in the coming months and we will ensure you are kept up to date with all changes to the Taylor & Francis journal portfolio.